Annual Awards Ceremony
Every year the Greater Baltimore Board of REALTORS® looks to our membership, leadership, and staff for nominations for each award below. A committee of their peers, previous award winners, review and vote on each nominee in their respective categories. The winners are announced at the Annual GBBR Awards Ceremony and Installation of Officers in November. If you would like to nominate someone for an award please contact Jenifer League by email or at 410-337-7200.
- Affiliate of the Year - Each year GBBR gives an award of outstanding achievement to an affiliate member of the board. These individuals are the lifeblood of our organization. Without the continued support and dedication of our members we would not be the organization we are today.
- Community Service Award - GBBR is please to present an award for outstanding REALTOR® Contributions to the community. After all, the survival of our industry is based in the strength of our communities.
- Distinguished Sales Associate - The Distinguished Sales Associate Award was established to recognize the Sales Associate whom has given continuous and dedicated service to our profession and association.
- REALTOR® of the Year - REALTOR® of the Year recognizes a REALTOR® whose accomplishments and dedication mark him or her as an outstanding professional.
- Lifetime Achievement Award - The Greater Baltimore Board of REALTORS® Lifetime Achievement Award was established for the purpose of recognizing the efforts of an individual who has been instrumental in raising the public and professional standing of the real estate profession and who has demonstrated unparalleled achievements in the conduct of real estate business. This award is intended to recognize a leader in the real estate industry who has made significant, positive contributions to the industry as a whole throughout his or her career.